Monday, January 21, 2013

Gun Stored last week.

There is 50 linear feet of glass counter at my range, filled with guns for sale.  3 levels.  The bottom 2 levels were nothing but sold guns.  And they were crowded.  The top level was a bit thin.

At another gun store, I had to wait in line for 45 minutes to get someone to wait on me.  They said it was a 1 month wait to get a gun because the state was taking that long to get around to the background check they do.  They are a bit back logged.

My other gun store moved.  Went to check it out.  Still has that fresh paint smell.  Decent digs.  Picking were slim, there too.

For Gun Appreciation Day, I checked out Atlantic Guns in Rockville.  Crowded, with lines to see sales folks.  They did have a selection of coach guns with exposed hammers.

No one had anything I wanted, so...  No purchases at this time.  Maybe, ever again in Maryland if the new laws go through. 

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, pretty much the same in VA this weekend too... And no ammo either!