Friday, October 23, 2020

Got nothing for today

 My physical therapist is disappointed with my lack of progress.  

Though hardly!  I am sure it does me good to work and stretch some muscles I would be working otherwise.  I am almost positive the exercise is not making anything worse.  Maybe it is making it a little harder to sleep because of sore muscles.  

I've cut way back on alcohol consumption since I started all this a month and a half ago.  So, physical activity, plus, less empty booze calories?  My belt is moved to the next hole in in the skinnier direction.  

I still drink, but it is more a nightcap of whiskey to help me sleep.  Belleit Rye right now.  

One of the surgical methods to get at my neck?  Go in through the front.  Probe a gap through the neck muscles, then insert larger and larger tubes through that gap to make room to work.  Freaky.

No comments: