Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Kinda Diggin' Joe's House

 If I woke up with Biden money, that is the sort of place I'd get.  I mean, I could afford MUCH bigger, it IS a lotta money we are talking about, but this house is closer to right size.  I could have one garage bay for my lawn tractor and snowblower, another for the restored 66 Bonneville, and put the truck and daily driver in the others.  I'd stay humble.  I wouldn't turn into some kind of Franz Ferdinand.


Ooo! I'd have 2 phone booths! One outside by the garages with a 1980s style phone, and a wooden one indoors with a rotary payphone, circa 1959.




Speaking of Franz Ferdinand, he was my age when he died back in '14. I hope I don't catch whatever it was that killed him.

"Fake news, T-Bolt.  Snopes told me Biden doesn't live there."

Yeah?  Snopes told you the house was a rundown near-wreck in the mid 70s.  Biden bought if for $185k (900k in today's money) way back then, and that ain't cheap.  Fixed it up and sold it in the mid 90s for $1.2m (almost 2 mil in today's money).

You know what is a good way to launder graft money?  Have a lotta building contractors fixing up your place.  I've yet to meet a building contractor that didn't mind a little cash in an envelope mixed in with the payments.  Biden gets to live in a really nice place, and realizes a profit at the end.  And the IRS doesn't ask embarrassing question about extra money in his bank deposits from all the kickbacks.  I wonder if there is a class Freshmen Congress critters take to learn how to do all this? 
 


His old house is the least of his worries now that there is oodles of direct evidence he is a HUGE crook.

No comments: