Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Hate Illinois Nazis*

Lotta talk about Nazis on the gunblogs. How Leftist are associating us in the Gun Culture with them. And because we can be linked to Nazis that makes US some kind of Nazi, too.



I had a big long babbling post to set the record straight. But... meh... So I'll keep this short.



Yes, I've been to gun shows where there was Nazi paraphenalia. Gunnies are history and WWII geeks. So a table with a WWII German uniform would be expected



But they are few. It's not at all like the Leftist Paranoids want it to be. 'Hotbeds of neo-nazi recruiting! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo... '

No.



Sure, I've only been to a handful of gun shows. Maybe Nazis are more prevalent outside of suburban northern Virginia shows. Reports from gunnies in other regions seem to jibe with my experience.

So why are we tarred so much by these Nazis? It only takes one to make a serious impression on the naive, and to give plenty of ammo to Lefty propagandist, willfully ignnernt. That and Lefty wish fulfillment.




*

1 comment:

red said...

Most of the WWII "collectors" I see at local shows only seem to have a passion for Nazi artifacts. What about Russian, Japanese or British?

Of course, when they sell KKK shirts and other obvious racist crap it doesn't help the "I'm just a collector of memorabilia." excuse.

Then things get really weird when you see the Nazi Super Patriots. How does that mix work?