Saturday, October 13, 2012

Apex

So the thing I dislike about the S&W M&P is the feel of the trigger.  The shape, the pull, all of it.  It why I rejected it out of hand.

Well I got the chance to fondle Snarkybytes S&W and he has the APEX trigger upgrade and this is my first exposure to it.

Well, color me impressed.  Four pounds of decent crispness.  I would now reconsider the S&W.  I need to test fire one to be sure, but it's in the running. 

Here's a picture of Snarky...  He was looking for squirrels.


2 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Bro, didn't you get the Memo? Geez Louise, KEADS has had the Apex Sytem on his M+P for over a Year! In fact, I shot it at LAST Years Wounded Warrior Shoot. And this years, Keads was kind enough to let Pedium shoot it, after I heard she wasn't Happy with her M+P's Stock Trigger. And she LOVED it! And you were there BOTH Times!

So that's TWO, count 'em, TWO Chances to use one in Action, and you missed it! Wake Up! Smell the Coffee! Pay Attention!

Now that I'm done Mildly Chastising you, in all seriousness, if I had the Money, I would Clone FOUR of Keads M+Ps (2 for me, 2 for the Misses, always have a BUG), and I'd feel happy for the rest of my Life.

It's THAT GOOD.

Mike W. said...

I think every single person I've talked to who has handled a stock M&P and one with the APEX trigger has done the "Damn! This is night & day better" thing.

Makes you wonder why S&W doesn't just make the trigger better from the factory.