Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blog Trend

Amoungst the Metrocons Fortnightly

They are getting harder to read on the Corner.  They are offering no opinion, no analysis.  OR they are showing a video of themselves I am not going to watch because I am at work.  They just quote some ridiculous story and then let it stand.  Zero commentary.  Make it harder to monitor them because that is boring.  If I wand a news feed I can go elsewhere.  They are there to develop thought.  Or they were.

TYPE something, fools.  You are conservatives.  Conservatives still know how to READ.

1 comment:

Kevin Creighton said...

I visit them once a day or so, but the fact is, with little to no Jonah Goldberg or Mark Steyn, the great stuff isn't there as much. Victor Davis Hanson brings the smarts as always, but sometimes I just don't have the 3 hours available to read one of his stories.