Friday, November 1, 2013

EDC

So I went to this sight.  Everyday carry.

Yeah, expensive watches, pens, lighters, knives, and flashlights.  Moleskins.  Smartphone 7G or whatever.  I thought nothing but a buncha hipsters showing off their personal swag.  Interesting but...

Well, I went back a page or two, with some patience.  Huh.  Looks like some of the items carried were indeed Our People.  CCW pieces. Lots of folks like the Sig P238.   Well, it does look nice and fits in a pocket.

I'd put up a picture of my stuff here, but it's pretty pedestrian.  It's a bic, not a zippo, cuz even Neanderthals could make fire.  My good knife doesn't come along as it's a bit panic inducing at work.  That sort.

1 comment:

Bubblehead Les. said...

I fired Dave H.'s SIG at the N.E. Blogshoot a few months back. Very Nice! Look into it.