Sunday, January 20, 2019

And great...

Last night I had a DREAM about disposable razors.  And firearms.   Been thinking about both for some reason...

In the dreamworld, it was in the future.  Firearms companies moved into the razor market after Gillette vacated it.  No one bought another Mach 3, it seems, after that disastrous marketing campaign insulting and alienating a huge slice of their customer base.  No, men weren't offended.  But they know when they aren't wanted, and that's fine.  FU right back.

I was assembling information for a blog post.  Look at these Springfield varieties, here is a few from Colt, Glock, of course. 

The hiccup was Smith & Wesson.  Page after page of model after model.  In typical Smith & Wesson fashion.  Very hard to keep track of.  Oh, this is the handle, the same blade cartridge fit them all. 

But all gun companies did well expanding their product line like this.  Guns and Razors.  

Last time I eat a slice of pizza after 8. 

No, no booze.  I do that thing where you don't drink for a month.  Just to give my liver a break.  Save some money.  Cut some empty calories.  Cheat before my annual physical.

No comments: