Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mini's

There is a Mini-14 owners group on Facebook.



Huh.

"Mini 14/ Mini 30 Group - The Best Rifle In The World."

There are over 17,000 members.  That's awesome.  Like minded people finding each other.  And over a pretty specialized single item.  I had to join, just to see.   I might not stick with it, but more power to them.


Facebook is filled with these single issue groups, I don't have to tell you.  Some are absolute slag, as bad as the worst online fora some of us have been a part of.  Others are a joy, folks that stay on topic without being harangued, supportive of each other.  Respectful.

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Zuckerburg's fritters, I guess.

Plus:  A-Team references.

[OMG. I had another version of 'Zuckerburg' that was totally a Freudian typo.  Yikes.  I guess Farmer Francis leaked in to kludge the spelling.  Sorry about that.]

No comments: