Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Criticizing the NRA

Look...  I'm not criticizing the NRA lately because they have gone on about repealing the 1968 GCA or repealing the 1934 NFA... or hell just tweaking the Hughes out of the 1986 FOPA.

I know a magic wand isn't gonna get waved, at the prompting of the NRA, and we get gun own utopia.

My criticism is we moved the ball down field in the right direction.  We might lose some yardage for a snap, but we gain that all back the next run.

My criticism is we've ONLY been losing yardage lately.

I need to NRA, the GOP, Trump, to throw us a bone.  Don't just concede a point, fight for it.  Compromise for it.  Go for a bumpstock ban, fine, and administratively so it will be easier to overturn, but get suppressor taken off the NFA list in return.  Or something.  ANYTHING. Not nothing.

Instead, we get bupkis.  Surrender.

I am criticizing the long list of bupkis we've gotten lately.

The Leftists are patient, and are happy to tighten their ratchet a click at a time.  We need a counter ratchet.  A click for freedom.  A little at a time.  And we had that for a while.  Lately, not so much.

Change that, NRA.



No comments: