Wednesday, January 30, 2019

You have lots of guns T-Bolt

Do I?

"Yeah, rifles and shotguns and revolvers and pistols.  No where near Jay's level, but..."

Still feels like I just have one and a half.  A 1911 pistol and j-frame revolver as a smaller backup.  And a spare set in case of mechanical issues.

The others are neat and all but they fade into the background.  M1 Garand?  Where will I use that?  The Wehrmacht isn't coming.  It's just neat.

The Hudon H9?  Well, it is a bedside gun, I guess.   It's to hand. I still say it's just one and a half guns.

And the 1911 could be swapped out for something like a pair of Glock 17s and I'd still feel like it's just one and a half.  Just Glocks then, instead.

1 comment:

c-90 said...

JayG doesn't need to buy guns anymore, he's got access to a freaking museum full of guns, and mfr's send him guns to try out.