I've created a monster.
Conversation with Saucy Trollop about guns are starting to sounds like this:
"Well, I could sell the XD40 and get an XDm9 so I can have that SWEET trigger on the XDm and get cheaper ammo. But the .40 was my first gun... Mabe I'll just keep it AND the 9mm. Oooo, and I love that trigger on all the 1911s I've tried, so I want one of those too... And I still want a derringer or one of those teeny vest pocket pistols like Shoshanna's 1905 FN in Inglorious Basterds!"
Yup. She covets. MORE!
Gun Control Proponents Aren’t Looking for New Answers
-
Quote of the Day The state of Delaware has some of the strictest gun
control laws in the country. But don’t make the mistake of believing that
“distincti...
21 minutes ago

3 comments:
Get her a concealed carry permit next.
I'd say congatulations are in order
She sounds like me with full-blown gun ADD.
That looks cool.......oooh shiny......I could use one of those too.....I love this gun so much I need a spare.
Then, before you know it you've got no more room in your pistol safe. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to shoehorn the Swiss surplus P228 I just bought into the safe.
Post a Comment