Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Runnin Out Of Steam

I've been toying around with the Master List, again. The more I think about it, the more I think I am about done. Except for a few holes I will fill, I will forever after have enough. And those holes are more to have a spare than to get something totally new.

What's that I hear? Cries of 'Blasphemy'?

Oh I don't think I can discount the chance I might cross the line and go a-collecting. And acquisitions in collection-mode seems to have no upper limit.

And there is always the chance I'll run into something I can't resist. Those are more for fun factor, and I welcome them. Shoot, the whole Tertiary section of the Master List is all fun guns that aren't needed right away. The secondary is all holes in the inventory that need eventual filling. But I'm going to promote the mini .380 auto and demote the Carbine since nothing truly satisfying for me is available commercially. I think I'll put the double barrel shotgun at the top of the Tertiary list, too. The end is in sight.

You know something? I feel good about this.

One other thing... You'll notice the Secondary section has no long guns on it anymore. That's a good thing. I don't have the space for em...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Private purchases.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

how would private purchases help me want to buy more guns than I have now?