So what am I doing?
Looking for another pair of ears. To add to the necklace.
That's not Scope mouthwash in my desk drawer at work. It's a Scope bottle, yes, but it's full of Creme de Menthe. Yes, I have a problem.
Anyone know where I could find and purchase a bag of lime for cash, no questions asked? Actually, I am asking for a friend.
Everybody Out Of The Pool?
-
The Trump administration's DOJ -- far more a creature of Presidential
whim than ever before -- is investigating the member news organizations of
the W...
5 hours ago

5 comments:
Any decent Lawn and Garden Center or Farm Supply Store should have all the Bags you need.
LOL, Les is right, and they take cash... :-)
S cubed*. If you dunno what I mean, y'all didn't need to ask....
* - Shoot, shovel,shut up
Go with 2 bags. Granular underneath, the finer powdered stuff on top. Home Depot, cash.
Post a Comment