Friday, May 27, 2016

Out of Pocket

Gonna be a bit busy for a week or few.  I hope i can still put up something daily.  But the well is getting a bit dry this week


This was the first year I got around to voting in the NRA.  I researched the candidates, picked ones that seemed effective and endorsed by bloggers I trust, eschewed clebrities, and didn't vote for or against Grover Norquist, who seems to have become a sad little man, Romney-esque in stature.  But the stuff against him seemed a bit forced. 


Keep that in mind #NeverTrump types.  I couldn't bring myself to vote for Romney in 2012.  Put him on as a third party now and I won't even bother to go to the polls for the down ballot.  WTF is wrong with you?    YOUR party is on the cusp of a landslide victory, the likes of which hasn't been seen in 30 years and you are trying to ruin it by shoe horning ROMNEY onto the ballot?  I didn't vote for him then, I am no longer voting for the  Romney/McCain/Dole/Bush type again.  If you serviced your voting constituency half as well as the Dems do there wouldn't BE a Trump.


"You need to vote for Gary Johnson, T-Bolt!"  No thanks.  I don't want to smoke the Reefer, and these Libertarians all seem to be one trick ponies.  Reefer, REEFER, REEFER!!! Two tricks if you consider 'be Bat-Shite crazy!' to be a policy position.  Which is a shame, really.   What about McAfee?  DOUBLE Bat-Shite. 

A FOUR way race with Bernie and Mitt, which then goes to Mitt?  That is really smokin' Lucifer's Lettuce there.  Just divorced from reality at that point.

No comments: