Saturday, October 9, 2010

By now...

By now I have met JayG face to face, and I know if he has a firm handshake, or if he does the dead, cold fish, noodle-arm shake.

By now I have met Breda, and I know if she is super awesome, or merely just uber. Also know if Mike is going to kill me.

If Mike kills me, avenge my death.

If I'm not dead, soon, there will be guns and meat and beer.

And tomorrow we'll cut our carbon emission 10%!

I'm kidding. Tomorrow I drive my SUV back home. At inefficient speeds.

4 comments:

Jay G said...

Well, you told me I had a good, firm handshake, so I hope it was acceptable...

Nice meetin' you T-bolt! And thanks for dinner BTW - that was very nice.

Ross said...

Why are you guys posting and not shootin'?

Earl said...

Someone needs to read more Kipling, it isn't Mike that will kill you, Breda is the female of the species. Have a great time!

Jon said...

I recently traded my fuel-efficient, excellent mileage getting Camry for a gas-guzzling Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Love it.