Wednesday, October 1, 2008

M-14 Firing Line Forum

I found a Forum discussing just the M14/M1A that has been an immense sort of information. There are several single weapon type forums out there. One for the 1911, for instance.

At the M-14 forum I was reminded that besides Fulton Armory as a source of supply there is also Smith Enterprise. And I leaned a new onw. LRB Arms.

====

One of the best general Gun Forums was started by the inestimable Oleg Volk. The man is great photographer. He started The High Road forum in 2002, but, apparently, there was some recent trouble. One of the admins he trusted may or may not have managed to hijack ownership and may or may not have sabotaged that great resource. Details from one side are here, and about how to maybe help Oleg out. I certainly don't know the particulars, and now that lawyers are involved I'm keeping my nose out of it, other than this. I will say Oleg appears to be a nice guy, by all estimation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that link! I am always looking for more info on the M1A.

Anonymous said...

Went to the M14 Firing Line Forum and it's a great site! The owner has started a M14 Firing Line Rifle Associated geared specifically toward the M14 owner and enthusist. www.M14FLRA.org