Saturday, October 18, 2008

Next Range Trip

I've been going over old posts and looking at how I shot. I'm not improving. I need to use the better grip with my shooting hand, figure out what to do with my support hand, AND do the super concentration thing with the slow steady trigger pull, being sure the rest of the fingers aren't doing anything. Try to get Hollywood Robb's Zen like action. And slow. No hurry. You got all night to shoot 50 or so. Let's try to make a target that won't make Breda pretend not to know me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just curious...what are you doing with your trigger release?

The so-called follow thru...

Are you letting the trigger out fully, or just enough for the trigger (seer?) to reset?

You're probably already aware of this. But just thought I'd ask. This is something I just got introduced to and it's made a fair amount of difference in my shooting.