To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
You guys are a bunch of nerds
-
The comments to yesterday's post were simply hilarious. I clearly am not
the only nerrd around here.
Oh, and Rick T - sometime I will have to tell you a...
Tab Clearing...
-
- The Million Dollar Highway Attractive Nuisance
- Cities are funneling all their Flock camera data to the federal
government for a massive su...
Donnie Demento's Ad' Fixed
-
Imagine how the Right would have been losing its collective mind ifa
Democratic president had run a similar ad. This is nothing but a political
campaign ...
TFB Review: Springfield Armory 1911 TRP COA .45 ACP
-
When you envision “bulletproof” firearms your mind might immediately leap
to something steel, forged for strength, and with countless years of
experience. ...
Putting a Thumb on One Side of the Debate
-
Quote of the Day Via: The best response in the thread was from Entropy
Generator who uploaded some quotes from the Everytown paper to ChatGTP,
asked its op...
Chicken Salad Cordon Bleu
-
Because why not? Our corner grocer makes a first-rate chicken salad
sandwich, served on a fresh-baked croissant, and despite the -- shudder* --
lettu...
Upcoming Classes- October and November 2026
-
Here are my upcoming open enrollment classes for the next couple months.
Take a look at where I’ll be at the links below. This coming Sunday,
I’ll be t...
Another thought about Dot Sights ‘and more’
-
#fridayfundmentals Several articles in Greg Ellifritz’s Weekend Knowledge
Dump
https://www.activeresponsetraining.net/weekend-knowledge-dump-september-18-2...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
8 comments:
Got an AR carbine "blue gun", complete w/sling, to practice my gun kata at home w/o muzzling the neighbors.
Some holsters. Ammo. Gear bags. Stuff like that. :)
I wish folks loved me like your people love you.
Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours NJT :-) I got ammo :-)
I got a Marlin 336. Yay me!
Merry Christmas to you too.
Ammo is a very good Hanukkah gift.
Well, i guess it adds to the whole Festival of Lights thing, Jack. Some ammo flares up in a burst of light prettier than others...
And I would keep the powder near the Menora...
Nothing says Christmas quite like Porn!
Post a Comment