Saturday, June 25, 2016

You aren't the boss of me

Local officials are getting pushy about smoke detectors lately.  One or two gentle reminders?  No problem.  But it's constant.  Now I am jaded. 



Oh, it's the LAW now?  Gotta change out the detector every ten years and put in a fresh battery every week?  YOU can't tell me what to do.  I through my smoke detector in the trash.  All it was good for was telling me I was making breakfast.  No, I don't care about any of the children in this house.  They can look out for their ownselves.

Your overbearing PSA campaign had the opposite effect of what you intended Montgomery county.  Since you started taxing plastic bags I've been dumping all mine in the creek, too. 

1 comment:

Windy Wilson said...

I'm too nice, then. Whichever supermarket I shop at, I make sure that I do NOT bring the fancy $1.99 bags FROM that market. The bigger the name of the competitor on the bag, the better.

Every checker is extra nice to me.