Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Am I just getting old and crotchety?

Going to lots of Doctor offices lately, as you know.  

Half of them use my first name with a Mister.  Like:

"Good morning, Mr. Jovian..."

It's Mr. Thunderbolt.  But they are nice ladies and mean well so I don't get all snappy about it.  It still rankles.  I'd be more cantankerous and correct them if they didn't mean me well, but, never upset the front desk at the doctor.  Yes'ms and Thank Yous, all round. 

Ablation tomorrow.  Left side.  Hopefully eliminate back pain for at least 6 months on the left.  Right side in 2 weeks.  After that I am taking up competitive gymnastics.  I swear.


2 comments:

Carteach said...

Some days, patience and years left grow shorter together.

Other days... it's all mind over matter.

ProudHillbilly said...

Hope the ablation works. The things you are dealing with suck.