Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Recurring Dream

I keep dreaming family members GIVING me cars.  Like 1960s early 70s cars.  All clearly used, nothing cherry, but rust free, mechanically sound, clean American cars.  Like, I will have 2 or 3 of them plus my modern car.  

Like, here is a repainted 1965 Fury to go with the 68 Chevelle.  Both got about 60,000 miles on em.

I barely have room for the one.

And I keep misplacing the free old cars.  Like, forgetting where I have them.   Maybe they were stolen?  I din't even remember where the car keys are.

That's also kind of depressing.

I gotta get em registered and insured, but keep forgetting how.  And this hose clamp needs to be more than finger tight before I try to go anywhere, but I can't keep that straight in my head.  And I got no need for em, they are just kinda nice to have and to enjoy is my thought, even with the extra work.  I wanna put em all somewhere safe, so I guess I better move to a place with a barn.  But I can't...

You see how it is sort of a nightmare?  Not getting neat old cars, but the stress of caring for am and losing some.   

No comments: