Thursday, October 28, 2021

This is the most nothing I have been in a while

Went grocery shopping.  Which is a big deal for me.  The podiatrist put some insert to make my medical shoes more comfortable.  And I have more energy.

I realize what I unavoidably look like now.  Easy prey.  To ne'er do-wells.  And me without a CCW in Maryland.  I have to sit with my car door open to change the clunky shoes.  Perfect time for a carjack, too. 

The store wasn't empty, like Covid style.  A bit of a gap in the paper goods, but I learned my lesson there more than a year ago.  Meat was EXPENSIVE, yes.  Hey, the croissant sausage egg and cheese brefass sammich was back!  Awesome.  Still haven't seen Oscar Meyer beef balogna in over 18 months.  Oh, soda pop was a little sparse.  No bigs.



2 comments:

riverrider said...

sell out n move to freedom. carjackers don't live long down here.

Marty said...

My Giant has Oscar Meyer beef bologna. I cracked myself up noticing because I sang the song from a commercial that was 40 years ago.

Want me to pick up some?