Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Boltie

I never did get a bolt action rifle.  

Years ago I should just got a Finnish Tikka.  They have magazine fed versions, and lots of left handed options.  Just a hole that was never filled.  

I think the closest dealer is in Frederick Maryland.  Which is above the Interstate 70 line.  North of that line is where hunters can use rifles.  Which might be a clue as to why decent Euro hunting rifles are sold at that gunstore.  Frederick is plenty close enough to go gun shopping for me.  

.308 of course.

---

I need to make a new Master List of 'gonnes I wanna buy.'

I haven't updated it in forever, and my tastes and desires may have shifted.

2 comments:

Marty said...

Do it!

Windy Wilson said...

A left handed Tikka with removable magazine in .308?
Be still my beating heart!