Saturday, October 15, 2011

.40 Utility

When looking to scratch an itch for a new gun, like I was doing last week with that .40 idea that got stuck in my head, briefly, I must recommend Gun Finder

It's a pretty neat interface that will help you research what is out there for sale.  In this case, I put in '.40 caliber' and got 167 different pistols to choose from.

It's not perfect.  For instance, I don't see Sig on there, and it could use a mouse-over labeling system, but it's still a good way to get your head around what is available out there.

And it's not just for pistols.  Let's say you are a lefty and want a .308 rifle...  Ok, ok, I'm kidding.  They don't have a search term criteria for lefties...  but maybe someday... HINT! HINT! 

All of them LOOK like lefties because they arrange the photos that way.

3 comments:

Broken Andy said...

Uses Silverlight, no thanks.

JB Miller said...

Did you see the 1911 in .40?

Para USA PXT 1911 S16.40.

Old NFO said...

Same comment as Andy...