To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
Chicken Salad Cordon Bleu
-
Because why not? Our corner grocer makes a first-rate chicken salad
sandwich, served on a fresh-baked croissant, and despite the -- shudder* --
lettu...
I’m Still Baffled
-
Quote of the Day We examined whether these outcomes differ between
monogamous, consensually non-monogamous, and infidelity (i.e.,
non-consensually non-mono...
Upcoming Classes- October and November 2026
-
Here are my upcoming open enrollment classes for the next couple months.
Take a look at where I’ll be at the links below. This coming Sunday,
I’ll be t...
PAMAS G1S: The French Beretta 92 (Now in the US!)
-
Looking for a replacement for the MAC-50, the French Gendarmerie Nationale
adopted the Beretta 92 in 1987 after finding it equal in quality to the SIG
P226...
Comprehensive study identifies all Roman roads
-
Well, for some values of "comprehensive" and "all":
The study published earlier this week mapped out the roads into what the
Roman network could have loo...
Another thought about Dot Sights ‘and more’
-
#fridayfundmentals Several articles in Greg Ellifritz’s Weekend Knowledge
Dump
https://www.activeresponsetraining.net/weekend-knowledge-dump-september-18-2...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
1 comment:
First time I was ever cited for coining a phrase. Thanks.
Post a Comment