I was going to buy a gun, but the one I wanted, on sale at a great price, I couldn't buy because the computers were down in that store and they aren't allowed to use paper forms - oh, and I live in a state where a background check isn't required is you have a CCW, but that chain doesn't recognize the exemption. I'll make up for it another time soon.
To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
Why People Love The Smith & Wesson 5906
-
There is a growing roar for Smith & Wesson to bring back the 3rd generation
of metal-framed pistols, with a particular interest in the classic 5906
series....
Reasonable Proficiency
-
#fridayfundamentals This question was posed to me as a possible discussion
point for an upcoming podcast. “Do people train adequately to a point of
reasona...
Trump's Shitty Health
-
Between the facial drooping, the droziness, the mysterious box under his
suit jacket and now what looks like leg braces:
One has to ask what is going on? ...
Lercker M53 Experimental .380 Italian SMG (or PDW?)
-
Between 1952 and 1956 an Italian designer named Cesare Lercker from Bologna
developed a series of pistols and submachine guns. He worked with Beretta,
alth...
Another Brick in the Wall
-
Quote of the Day Seven hours before the law was set to take effect, a
federal judge late Wednesday blocked Connecticut’s new ban on the sale of
“convertibl...
Weekend Knowledge Dump- October 2, 2026
-
Knowledge to make your life better. If you have some free time, check out
some of these links this weekend. Teaching Your Brain to Look Through the
Dot ...
You guys are a bunch of nerds
-
The comments to yesterday's post were simply hilarious. I clearly am not
the only nerrd around here.
Oh, and Rick T - sometime I will have to tell you a...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
5 comments:
My builder is supposed to start on my next custom 1911 this week.
Nothing.
Do McDonald's employees make a big deal about ordering a hamburger on May 28th?
ammo, around here, we HAVE our guns 😀
I was going to buy a gun, but the one I wanted, on sale at a great price, I couldn't buy because the computers were down in that store and they aren't allowed to use paper forms - oh, and I live in a state where a background check isn't required is you have a CCW, but that chain doesn't recognize the exemption.
I'll make up for it another time soon.
Nuthin' Going to Hawaii in a few months and that's a better use of funds than a gun at the moment.
Post a Comment