Said like, "You should finish your broccoli."
Aw, mom, do I have to?
Actually, it's not necessarily said that way, but that's the way a lot of people hear it, no matter how it is said.
Last time I was out with Sam he was his usual gunsmith self and watching out for noobie to be sure they didn't point the muzzle to their 9 o'clock, where we were standing. He suggest there are training options to make them learn more, but he did it like... well... a gunsmith. All knowledgeable and serious.
It's how he weeds out the uncommitted. Being all gruff. Did it to me when I first went in the store. "Naw that gun sucks, there is nothing I can do for it at a decent price." It did suck, and it will be expensive to make good.
But that's neither here nor there. Back to the subject: Training.
It's not broccoli. It's dessert! Training is fun! Sure, some instructors are awful. You know what? There are other instructors. Try another one. I get a lot of enjoyment out of training. And my pace of improvement is glacially slow. Still a blast to do. I've got to overcome some inertia and find more instructors to try out.
Anyway, I told those people at the range. The noobs. You don't just learn stuff and safety. It's also fun.
Vivek Ramaswamy is One of the Dumbest Racist Republicans in the
Country.Prove Me Wrong.
-
Vivek Ramaswamy argues that Black Americans were better off in the 1960s
during Jim Crow and calls affirmative action "a form of psychological
slavery" t...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment