Friday, May 26, 2017

Aimin' to Misbehave, huh?


 A little Irish Democracy?

Teaching your kids about busy bodies railing agin Demon Rum, 1855-1933.  Then morphing into other types of Puritans.  Against drugs or drink-driving or littering or exhaling CO2 or eating bacon with eggs and and coffee.

I like the libertarian friend I have that want to smoke the doobie AND force me to only drive electric cars because our local coal plant is out of sight unlike our local gas station.  Worst.  Libertarian.  Ever.  Well, second worse.  Another wanted to bring back black chattel slavery.  Seriously.  People-owning Libertarians.  Because... liberty?   Glad that guy left the state and my industry.

Anywho:
 
"Irish democracy, the phenomenon by which the general members of a polity resist the mandates of their would-be rulers by simply refusing to comply with them."
I do that with guns!
No I don't smuggle guns into the country.  Or arm escaped felons.  Or manufacture machinegun bits.  But, for instance, I get big magazines from out of state.  Maryland doesn't like that.
"But T-Bolt, that's not illegal."
Shut up!  I know.  It is sorta against the SPIRIT of the law, tho.  Totally counts.  FIGHT THE POWER!  I recommend doing that whenever possible.

No comments: