Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves

The guy that sits next to me at work races cars. He has a Mustang from the early 90s that he uses. I'm thinking of buying it off of him. I'm gonna need SOMETHING to drive around the wasteland in when the economic collapse occurs in a week or two.

Changes, I must make:


  • add a Super Charger, so I can outrun mohawk-sporting anarchists on motorcycles, and hockey-mask wearing strongmen.

  • add a 55 gallon drum as an extra fuel tank

  • get a loyal dog to ride shotgun.

  • booby-trap the gas cap to keep thieving auto-gyro pilots from stealing my gas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Mohawks...

My son and I are looking for a used armored car. We will convert it to the ultimate wasteland APV!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure [the beagle] would love to ride shotgun with you.

BTW, with the greatly exaggerated rumors of Doug's demise last week, it actually occurred to me to turn on DC101 Saturday morning. He was talking about stockpiling ammo and the fact that he likes all those deer eating his neighbor's hosta, because he's looking at them to supplement the canned soup he's hording in the basement. I thought of you.

NotClauswitz said...

It all starts with the nitrous bottle - and we must assume you already have the leather motorcycle jacket.