Saturday, September 27, 2008

Zombie Links

I can tell right now, YOU are not ready. Well you gotta be! And the first part of preparation is to educate yourself. Now, chances are, no matter what I tell you, when the Necropalypse happens, you will probably curl up into the fetal position murmuring "ThisIsNotHappening... ThisIsNotHappening... ThisIsNotHappening "until something eats you. But I'ma gonna try to edumacate you, just in case something sticks.


Check out this treatese on zombie physiology.

Here is a bibliography of training zombie sources.

And this is info on RoMERO type zombie hunting group from the Ye Olde Dayf, pre-FLATULENT. ( Ghoul Elimination Organization. Rapid Multi-Eradication Recon Ops, of which I am affiliated, and the precursor to that organizatio: Former-Living Anomaly Targeting Unit, Law Enforcement Nexus Team.)

Oh Noes! The ZOMBOCALYPSE!

This is a zombie hunter faq, from Zombie Squad.

...and, of course, don't forget zd.o Zombie Defense Dot Org

Zombie apparel items and Zombie garden gnomes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! By the way, where did you get that picture from? I'd like a bigger version to print and frame in my office (seriously...)

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I don't remember where I first saw it, but I googled: pirate ninja zombie, and clicked around to re-acquire