Sunday, January 10, 2010

Caveat

I put a caveat down a post or 2 ago.


I was talking about carrying my pistol and added a “where I CAN”.


Obviously I can’t carry concealed in the great state of Maryland. My regular readers understand that I don’t carry locally (all 3 of you). I don’t want anyone that happens across this site and doesn’t know the history of it and me to think I’m a scofflaw. And on the very unlikely chance one of those accidental eyes that flits through here is a member of a relevant law enforcement agency that looks askance on unpermitted carry in this state, well… I want to put their mind at ease.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you live in a state that hates your freedoms and does not trust you as it's citizen?

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Cuz this is where all my stuff is.

Jerome said...

Please. The MSP already knows all about you.