Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh Crud

Well, I am stuck at MBtGE's and out of pocket blog-wise. I thought I had 2 more posts queued up.  I was wrong. So...

The only new firearm is his ancestral shotgun.  It needa a lotta solvent and polishing to get it's innards all smooth.  I showed MBtGE how to punch out a pin he would have found anyway, and he taught me how to field strip a double barrel shot gun.  You grab the double barrel forend and pull 'back and down' assuming the gun is shouldered.  But put it on the banch, I just described it that way to relate the relative position.

So at least I learnt sumthin'.  I had no idear how to do that before.

1 comment:

JB Miller said...

Thanks for your help man. I will be buying a small set of punches today. I am sure that tiny spring would have sproinged!