Monday, January 22, 2018

Furloughed

They sent me home from my federal contractor job early today.  Because of the shutdown, natch.

LAST shutdown I was considered essential personnel.  I still do the exact same job, but... not so much this time.

More mess to clean up when the gov't reopens.

[Lesson:  Ted Cruz shuts the gov't down, I am good to go.  Chuck Schumer shuts the gummint down, sorry...  What is different between these two giants of the Senate....]

I have to burn vacation time if I want to be paid.  That's my money.   My Senators, Maryland Senators Cardin and Van Hollen blocked the continuing resolution.  Now they are costing ME money.

I want that money back.

I won't forget this, Senators. 

1 comment:

McChuck said...

Hey, look on the bright side. Next election you can vote against the traitor, pardoned by Obama, formerly known as Bradly Manning.