Monday, February 28, 2011

Speedloader for S&W 617


Let's see how this works out with my .22 revolver...

I bought a 10 round speed loader for my model 617 revolver.  To my knowledge only the one guy Dave Skrzela makes them, gearing toward the gun competition market, and he doesn't turn them out in very high volume.  Their availability seems limited based on how often they are actually on a web store for sale.


I got them for convenience.  I have no current plans to compete.  But you never know.  It'd be a fun gun to do competitions with.  And I already have it, duh.  I won't have to buy a 625 or anything for that class.  I don't want to shoot against Miculek.

Also... these speedloaders?  Good for zombies.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nice! And I'll bet they are not cheap...

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

under $30 with shipping?