To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make Link Updates
-
Some of the links to Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make have become unworkable
over the years. The buttons have the current link and take my readers
directly ...
I've Figured It Out!
-
Various teams and individuals have been searching for Amelia Earhart
-- or what's left of her airplane -- ever since she disappeared, especially
afte...
The man who made the Internet possible
-
Divemedic has been geeking out about home network stuff which has been a
bit of a walk down memory lane - I once had a supervisor who turned down my
requ...
Very Odd
-
Quote of the Day Many declining churches don’t adapt. Its leaders don’t
demand change, and its members don’t pursue it until it’s too late.
Doblmeier, an a...
Trump's Shitty Health
-
Between the facial drooping, the droziness, the mysterious box under his
suit jacket and now what looks like leg braces:
One has to ask what is going on? ...
Lercker M53 Experimental .380 Italian SMG (or PDW?)
-
Between 1952 and 1956 an Italian designer named Cesare Lercker from Bologna
developed a series of pistols and submachine guns. He worked with Beretta,
alth...
Weekend Knowledge Dump- October 2, 2026
-
Knowledge to make your life better. If you have some free time, check out
some of these links this weekend. Teaching Your Brain to Look Through the
Dot ...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
3 comments:
but only SLIGHTLY less booze.
"Nobody says that many 'bros', dude."
LOL!
I wonder if that's part of the field sobriety test.
Great parody of a great zombie movie!
Post a Comment