Sunday, April 26, 2015

Juan

Juan Williams comments on guns.

Is the NRA entreating 'white America' to get guns for self defense?  It always seemed to me to be entreating ALL America to be able to exercise their rights.


Is the NRA working folks into a frenzy by stressing crime worries?  That's not the vibe I pick up.  Oh sure, there is part of that in the people's desire to get a first gun.   But I think of "better get one in case I ever need one and before they get restricted by an overreaching government" is a bigger motivator.


I think someone needs to take Juan Williams to the range.   I bet he'd have a fun time shooting holes in some Shoot N See targets.  Might make him a little less sour, too.

4 comments:

Sigman said...

I don't know about taking him to the range and using Shoot n Sees. After all, they're black (until hit) and he might think RACIST! or something.

Old NFO said...

He's got an agenda... You wouldn't sway him from that...

Glenn B said...

Screw Juan Williams, he is a two faced hypocritical whiner of a racist. I would not waster my time, ammo, or the wear on my guns to bring him to the range.

Bigus Macus said...

Juan needs to go to a few gun shows. Here in Virginia Beach last weekend I was working our club table (ASC) and also the NRA table. We sell raffle tickets and NRA memberships/renewals to folks. I would say that aside from us old white guys, there were quite a few Blacks, Asians, and Latinos at the show. Two young Black men who we engaged at the table at just made several gun purchases, and where looking for a range to shoot at.