Saturday, July 17, 2021

Eat Healthy!

I've been a picky eater all my life.  Been exhorted that I need to eat healthier or it will take ten years off my lifespan.

"So instead of living to 95, I'll make it to 85?  AWESOME!"

With the cansker there is a lot less motivation to forcing down celery and iceberg lettuce now.  In fact I worry a lot less about what I eat.  And have a lot less other material worries, too. 

But if I could wave a magic wand and make five foods I don't like taste delicious to me?  They’d be:

  1. Onions
  2. Tomato slices
  3. Lettuce
  4. Pickles
  5. Peppers
Yup.  Sammich fixins, among others.  But also a good base.  It would convey to other foods.  Also, add Apples.

But now, it is bacon and pancakes and real maple syrup and pulp free calcium enriched OJ.


No comments: