I've saved most every target I've ever shot at.
I wanted a record of my flaws and successes while shooting.
But storage is becoming a problem. I don't want to just throw 'em out, either. The garbage/recycling man will know I have guns and may mark me for further attention later.
Gonna have to go on a clandestine mission. I won't go into detail. The less you know the safer it is for you. Let's just say, I know people. People that can solve problems. People like me.
Peposo
-
I made peposo for dinner last night, and it was fantastic!
Put too much salt on the meat at the start, and had to dilute the
broth at the end. N...
5 hours ago

4 comments:
I got a firepit...
Looking to keep lots of old targets? Keep the inside cardboard tubes from your christmas wrapping paper. You can roll up a ton of targets that will fit inside the tubes. Maybe mark the outside of each tube with the date range of the targets contained inside....
Holy crap. I'm a shooting range Martha Stewart.
So just photograph them while at the range.
Sorry, I just had the A-team theme go through my head.
Post a Comment