Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Vote and Miscellania

Well, NRA ballots are due before the 9th of April.  I better hop to.  Who to vote for?  I know some folks have put up posts with suggestions and collections of endorsements.  Anyone have any others?

---

My neck is feeling better after a trip to the doctor.  Just anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxers.  We'll see.  I can easily lift a half gallon of milk from the counter and put it on the table with the impacted right arm, but it is difficult to get it higher than that.  Say, if I wanted put something that heavy on top of the fridge.  I can do that, but it feels noticeably weaker.  Holding a pistol at eyeball height falls in this range of weakness.  I could shoot down groundhog holes easily with both hands. 

But like I said, it is getting better.  Gonna try to hit the range.  If it is bad I won't reinforce failure and either cut short the session or do some one handed practice.

No comments: