Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another N00bie

That blogs about guns!  Good good.  We need those.  And this one is actually YOUNG.  Not a broken down old warhorse.

Careful Jetaz.  I notice that gunnies that blog tend to gain a little extra padding around the middle.  We must be saving it up as an energy reserve for the coming Zombacalypse or something.  Funny how that works...  So, to avoid the male gunblogger spread, better think about maybe some PT.  I know I need to, I feel like Private Pyle lately (more mentally stable, natch)...

Careful some harsh language follows:

6 comments:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Of course, past a certain Age, the Older and the Wiser among us get to sit behind the Barricade with our Long Guns and our 1919's and our Barretts and drink coffee while you youngsters get all hot and sweaty.

Broken Andy said...

I notice that gunnies that blog tend to gain a little extra padding around the middle.

And blogging has nothing to do with it. Just hang out at a gun store or go to a gun show. Not that guns make you fat anymore than they make you white, just that the demographic is fat, white guys.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

It's the "getting fatter" part that I worry about. Who knew that gunpowder residue was fattening?

45er said...

Shooter and MHA fan? He's a winner. I added him to my blogroll. Support the new generation of gunnies.

jetaz said...

I am a skinny little guy, so I am not really worried about getting some cuddle muscle. :)

North said...

I could be cuddled by 2 or 3 women.

(I wish I would be.)