Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Economics is HARD

Joe Huffman is right.  The Baltimore mayoral candidate doesn't have a grasp of economics.  I should send him a copy of Dr. Sowell's Basic Economics.

Also... I'll be quite surprised to learn that there are any gunshops or ammo purveyors inside the City of Baltimore.  But I could be mistaken.  If I was a crook that needed ammunition for my illegal possessed firearm, I'd just drive my stolen car out to a big box store like Bass Pro at Arundel Mills mall and shoplift what I needed.

What?  You say shoplifting is illegal?  You don't say.  Well, that will stop him, the worry about breaking a shoplifting law.

Here's an idea...  Tax bullets $4 Trillion dollars each!  As soon as someone buys one we'll have solved our budget problems.  Think that'll work?

1 comment:

Flex said...

There's Just Guns and The Cop Shop in Baltimore proper off the top of my head. I think they would be a bit miffed.