So, I am getting reports that the ammo section at the local Wally World is stocked again, according to my contact. But this person is a casual observer. He saw boxes. He didn't know the crucial detail, the bellwether...
What of .22lr availability?
Wal Mart hasn't penetrated down to my neck of the woods because I am too close to DC and Democrats hate it when their constituents save a buck on household purchases or have a good source of jobs, so it is hard to check myself, but... Lessee what online sources say. I haven't checked there in a while...
Well, yes, a plethora of varieties are indeed available. A little on the pricey side, still. Like double. So half the equation is solved.
Let's See if the Press Has Any Balls
-
Trump is kicking out MSNOW, Politico and CNN from covering the White House.
If the WHCA has any balls, they'd all walk out and leave the White House to
Fo...
10 hours ago

2 comments:
I'm on a search today too... sigh
Available, but still "Too Damn High!"
Stuff needs to crash like a Home Mortage in 2009.
Post a Comment